Voltage regulators from ABLIC inc.
provide the best solution for every product!
ABLIC voltage regulators contribute to the low power consumption, stable operation, and
high reliability of power supply circuits and respond to diverse customer needs with an extensive lineup.
- The world’s smallest class! Current consumption of 95nA! S-1318
- The world’s first LDO with supply voltage divided output! S-1740/1
- A high-withstand voltage LDO offered in a wide package lineup including small, thin and high-heat dissipating packages! S-1222B/D
- Power sequencer IC controlling the on/off-sequences of multiple power supplies S-77100/1
（ ）Output current
Current consumption is dramatically reduced by using the latest CMOS process technology. Ideal for IoT devices and other battery-operated applications.
- 0.095μA (typ.)
- 0.35μA (typ.)
- 0.9μA (typ.)
- S-1313(200mA)、S-1313 H(200mA)
- 1.0μA (typ.)
Our lineup includes high-withstand voltage products for industrial equipment.
- 10V withstand voltage
- 16V withstand voltage
- 24V or greater withstand voltage
0.8mm square ultra-small and 0.33mm (max.) ultra-thin packages contribute to high-density mounting.
- S-1312(150mA)、S-1313(200mA)、S-1313 H(200mA)、S-1333(300mA)
- S-1317(100mA)、S-1318(100mA)、S-1312(150mA)、S-1312 H(150mA)、S-1335(150mA)、S-13R1(150mA)、
S-1313(200mA)、 S-1313 H(200mA)、S-1324(200mA)、S-1333(300mA)、S-1740/1(100mA)
Our lineup of 105°C operation products can be used in industrial equipment and a wide variety of applications.
1. The world’s smallest class! Current consumption of 95nA! S-1318
2. The world’s first LDO with supply voltage divided output! S-1740/1
・Easily realizes simplified monitoring method of remaining battery life.
Supply voltage divided output
Function that divides the input voltage of power supply IC using built-in high resistance and outputs it via a buffer.
This output is connected to an A/D converter in the MCU, enabling the MCU to monitor battery voltage.