The S-1335 Series, developed by using the CMOS technology, is a positive voltage regulator IC of 150 mA output current, which has low dropout voltage, high-accuracy output voltage and soft-start function. The rising time of output voltage immediately after power-on or after the ON / OFF pin is set to ON is adjustable. A 1.0 µF small ceramic capacitor can be used. It operates with low current consumption of 36 µA typ. Furthermore the overcurrent protection circuit prevents the load current from exceeding the capacitance of output transistor. SOT-23-5, SC-82AB and super small HSNT-4 (1010) packages realize high-density mounting.
- Output voltage
- 1.0 V to 3.6 V, selectable in 0.05 V step
- Input voltage
- 1.5 V to 5.5 V
- Output voltage accuracy
- ±1.0% (1.0 V to 1.45 V output product : ±15 mV)
- Dropout voltage
- 70 mV typ. (2.8 V output product, IOUT = 100 mA)
- Current consumption
- During operation : 36 µA typ., 54 µA max.
During power-off : 0.1 µA typ., 1.0 µA max.
- Output current
- Possible to output 150 mA (VIN ≥ VOUT(S) + 1.0 V)*1
- Input and output capacitors
- A ceramic capacitor of 1.0 µF or more can be used.
- Ripple rejection
- 70 dB typ. (f = 10 kHz, VOUT(S) ≤ 2.5 V)
80 dB typ. (f = 1.0 kHz)
- Built-in soft-start circuit
- The rising time of output voltage immediately after power-on or after the ON / OFF pin is set to ON is adjustable.
The soft-start time of SOT-23-5 can be switched to tSS0 = 0.1 ms typ. / tSS1 = 1.0 ms typ. with the SST pin.
The soft-start time of SC-82AB is fixed to tSS0 = 0.1 ms typ.
The soft-start time of HSNT-4 (1010) is fixed to either tSS0 = 0.1 ms typ. or tSS1 = 1.0 ms typ.
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit
- Limits overcurrent of output transistor.
- Built-in ON / OFF circuit
- Ensures long battery life.
- Pull-down resistor is selectable.
- Discharge shunt function is selectable.
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
*1. Attention should be paid to the power dissipation of the package when the output current is large.
- Constant-voltage power supply for digital still camera, TV
- Constant-voltage power supply for battery-powered device
- Constant-voltage power supply for cellular phone
- Constant-voltage power supply for portable equipment