S-1142A/B Series, developed based on high-withstand voltage CMOS process, is a positive voltage regulator with a high-withstand voltage, low current consumption, and high output voltage accuracy. S-1142A/B Series operates at a high maximum operating voltage of 50 V and a low current consumption of 4.0 µA typ.. In addition to a built-in low on-resistance transistor which provides a very small dropout voltage and a large output current, this voltage regulator also has a built-in ON/OFF circuit. An overcurrent protector prevents the load current from exceeding the capacitance of the output transistor, and a built-in thermal shutdown circuit prevents damage caused by heat. A high heat radiation HSOP-6 package enables high-density mounting.
- Output voltage
- 2.0 V to 15.0 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
- Input voltage
- 3.0 V to 50 V
- High-accuracy output voltage
- ±1.0% (Tj = +25°C),
±3.0% (Tj = -40°C to +105°C)
- Low current consumption
- During operation: 4.0 µA typ., 9.0 µA max. (Ta = -40°C to +85°C)
During shutdown: 0.1 µA typ., 1.0 µA max. (Ta = -40°C to +85°C)
- High output current
- 200 mA (at VIN ≥ VOUT(S) + 2.0 V) *1
- Low equivalent series resistance capacitor
- Ceramic capacitor of 0.1 µF or more can be used as the I/O capacitor.
- Built-in overcurrent protector
- Limits overcurrent of output transistor
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit
- Prevents damage caused by heat
- Built-in ON/OFF circuit
- Ensures long battery life
- Operation temperature range
- Ta=-40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free*2
*1. Attention should be paid to the power dissipation of the package when the output current is large.
*2. Refer to “Product Name Structure” for details.
- Constant-voltage power supplies for home electric appliances