The S-817 Series is a 3-terminal positive voltage regulator, developed using CMOS technology. Small ceramic capacitors can be used as the output capacitor, and the S-817 series provides stable operation with low loads down to 1 µA.
Compared with the conventional voltage regulator, it is of low current consumption, and with a lineup of the super small package (SNT-4A:1.2 x 1.6mm). It is optimal as a power supply of small portable device.
- Low current consumption
- During operation Typ. 1.2 µA, Max. 2.5 µA
- Output voltage
- 0.1V steps between 1.1 and 6.0V
- High accuracy output voltage
- Output current
- 50mA capable (3.0V output product, Vin=5V) Note 1, 75mA capable (5.0V output product, Vin=7V) Note 1
- Dropout voltage
- Typ. 160mV (Vout = 5.0V, Iout = 10mA)
- Low ESR capacitor (e.g., a ceramic capacitor of 0.1 µF or more) can be used as the output capacitor.
- Short circuit protection for
- Series A
- Excellent Line Regulation
- Stable operation at low load of 1 µA
- Lead-free products
Note 1 Check power dissipation of the package when you use large output current.
- Power source for battery-powered devices
- Power source for personal communication devices
- Power source for home electric/electronic appliances