* This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan, and reflects ABLIC’s policy for the protection of personal information precisely.
In case of any inconsistency between the Japanese version and the other language version, the Japanese version shall prevail.
ABLIC Inc. and its affiliated companies (collectively “ABLIC Group”) recognize the importance of protecting the personal information of customers who use our websites and handle such information in the following way.
- When posting the opinions or photographs of individuals on our websites, ABLIC Group will definitely obtain the consent of the person concerned beforehand and, in accordance with our Personal Information Protection Policy, will only post information that is appropriate.
- For the purposes of inquiry reception, surveys, e-mail delivery, mail-order sales, prize competitions, online member services, etc., ABLIC Group may collect personal information via our websites.
- When gathering information on our websites, ABLIC Group will specify and indicate the purpose of use. Furthermore, ABLIC Group will not request any information in excess of the scope of information required to achieve the purpose.
- When requesting personal information through prescribed input forms on the websites, ABLIC Group in principle will implement appropriate encryption for transmission and will endeavor to prevent leakage at the time of sending and receiving.
- ABLIC Group may supply information received via the websites to business outsourcers and successors of the business concerned. In such cases, through contracts and agreements, ABLIC Group will require business outsourcers and successors to endeavor to prevent the leakage of personal information in the same way that ABLIC Group does.
– To statistically tabulate users’ accesses and make use of improving the design or services provided for the benefit of customers.
– To identify the cause of system failures and solve them.
– To distribute “Behavioral Targeting Advertising” by us or our cooperative companies.
– To use marketing software platforms.
By means of IP addresses, there is a possibility that we collect users’ personal information. By utilizing Cookies, we are able to recognize users’ computers, but we cannot identify individuals unless users provide their business cards or voluntarily submit their personal information via web forms on our websites. Users have the option of adjusting their browser settings to restrict Cookies, but in that case, the range of services would be limited.
- In order to securely preserve personal information in the operation of the websites, ABLIC Group will adopt appropriate security measures for the system and its operation, such as server control arrangements and access restrictions.
- In the case of transfer to websites operated by third-party corporations or individuals via links while using ABLIC Group’s websites, the protection of personal information at the link sites will be beyond the scope of ABLIC Group’s responsibility.
- ABLIC Group accepts inquiries about the handling of personal information at the exclusive contact. Refer to Handling of Personal Information for details.