You can download following PSpice Models.
Automotive Voltage Regulator (LDO Regulator) PSpice Models
- S-1142 Series PSPICE Model (S-1142_Rev1-0-0)
- S-19200 Series PSPICE Model (S-19200_Rev1-0-0)
- S-19212 Series PSPICE Model (S-19212_Rev2-0-0)
- S-19213 Series PSPICE Model (S-19213_Rev1-0-0)
- S-19214 Series PSPICE Model (S-19214_Rev1-0-0)
- S-19243 Series PSPICE Model (S-19243_Rev1-0-0)
- S-19244 Series PSPICE Model (S-19244_Rev1-0-0)
- S-19500 Series PSPICE Model (S-19500_Rev1-0-0)
- S-19501 Series PSPICE Model (S-19501_Rev1-0-0)
- S-19310 Series PSPICE Model (S-19310_Rev1-0-0)
- S-19311 Series PSPICE Model (S-19311_Rev1-0-0)
- S-19315 Series PSPICE Model (S-19315_Rev1-0-0)
- S-19316 Series PSPICE Model (S-19316_Rev1-0-0)
- S-19504 Series PSPICE Model (S-19504_Rev1-0-0)
- S-19505 Series PSPICE Model (S-19505_Rev1-0-0)
- S-19514 Series PSPICE Model (S-19514_Rev1-0-0)
- S-19515 Series PSPICE Model (S-19515_Rev1-0-0)
- S-19518 Series PSPICE Model (S-19518_Rev1-0-0)
Automotive Voltage Detector (Reset IC) PSpice Models
- S-19100 Series PSPICE Model (S-19100_Rev1-0-0)
- S-19101 Series PSPICE Model (S-19101_Rev1-0-0)
- S-19102/19108 Series PSPICE Model (S-19102_19108_Rev1-0-0)
- S-19103/19109 Series PSPICE Model (S-19103_19109_Rev1-0-0)
- S-19104/19106 Series PSPICE Model (S-19104_19106_Rev1-0-0)
- S-19105/19107 Series PSPICE Model (S-19105_19107_Rev1-0-0)
- S-19110 Series PSPICE Model (S-19110_Rev1-0-0)
Definition of PSPICE Model
“PSPICE Model” shall mean a product model made by the Company and that is usable in the OrCAD system environment of Cadence Design Systems Inc. Title and all rights including copyrights to the PSPICE MODEL remain in the Company. The Users may not sell ,rent, lend, transfer, distribute, or grant any rights in the PSPICE Model in any form to any person.
(1) The Company provides the PSPICE Model as an effective tool for supporting circuit simulation done by the Users.
(2) Please evaluate Company’s semiconductors with User’s printed circuit board actually and make sure they work properly before considering the purchase of our semiconductors.
(3) Users shall use the PSPICE Model at your own risk, and shall bear all responsibility for actions carried out and their results upon the PSPICE Model.
(1) The Company does not warrant that the simulation results by using the PSPICE Model will accurate and feasible on actual printed circuit board.
(2) The Company does not expressly or impliedly warrant that the PSPICE Model are free from defect(including but not limited to stability, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, fitness for certain purposes, security-related faults, errors, bugs, or infringements of rights). The Company shall not be responsible for providing the PSPICE Model without such defects.
(3) The Company may modify the PSPICE Model when the Company deems necessary, without providing prior notice to Users.
(4) The Company shall not be responsible for any damages inflicted upon the Users in relation to the use of the PSPICE Model.