S-1213 Series (500mA) | S-1214 Series (1000mA)
The S-1214 Series developed by using high-withstand voltage CMOS process technology, is a positive voltage regulator with a high-withstand voltage, low current consumption and high-accuracy output voltage.
The S-1214 Series operates at the maximum operation voltage of 36 V and a low current consumption of 5.0 μA typ. and has a built-in low on-resistance output transistor, which provides a very small dropout voltage and a large output current. In addition to the type in which output voltage is set inside the IC, the type for which output voltage can be set via an external resistor is added to a lineup.
Also, a built-in overcurrent protection circuit to limit overcurrent of the output transistor and a built-in thermal shutdown circuit to limit heat are included.
- Output voltage (internally set)
- 1.8 V, 3.0 V, 3.3 V, 5.0 V, 8.0 V, 12.0 V, 15.0 V
- Output voltage (externally set)
- 1.8 V to 30.0 V, settable via external resistor
- Input voltage
- 2.8 V to 36.0 V
- Output voltage accuracy
- ±1.0% (Ta = +25°C)
- Current consumption
- During operation: 5.0 μA typ. (Ta = +25°C)
- During power-off: 0.1 μA typ. (Ta = +25°C)
- Output current
- Possible to output 1000 mA
(at Vin ≧ Vout(s) + 2.0 V) *1
- Input and output capacitors
- A ceramic capacitor can be used.
(1.0 μF or more)
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit
- Limits overcurrent of output transistor.
(with a detection function of the difference between input and output voltage)
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit
- Detection temperature 170°C typ.
- Built-in ON / OFF circuit
- Ensures long battery life.
- Discharge shunt function is available.
- Pull-down function is available.
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -40°C to +105°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
*1. Please make sure that the loss of the IC will not exceed the power dissipation when the output current is large.
*2. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- Constant-voltage power supply for industrial equipment
- Constant-voltage power supply for home electric appliance