The S-1222B/D Series, developed by using high-withstand voltage CMOS process technology, is a positive voltage regulator with a high-withstand voltage, low current consumption and high-accuracy output voltage, and has a built-in ON / OFF circuit.
The S-1222B/D Series operates at the maximum operation voltage of 28 V and a low current consumption of 6.5 μA typ., and has a built-in low on-resistance output transistor which provides a very small dropout voltage and a large output current. Also, a built-in overcurrent protection circuit to limit overcurrent of the output transistor and a built-in thermal shutdown circuit to limit heat are included.
- Output voltage
- 2.3 V to 12.0 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
- Input voltage
- 3.0 V to 28 V
- Output voltage accuracy
- ±1.0% (Ta = +25°C)
- Current consumption
- During operation: 6.5 μA typ. (Ta = +25°C)
- During power-off: 0.1 μA typ. (Ta = +25°C)
- Output current
- Possible to output 200 mA (at VIN ≥ VOUT(S) + 2.0 V)*1
- Input capacitor
- A ceramic capacitor can be used. (1.0 μF or more)
- Output capacitor
- A ceramic capacitor can be used. (1.0 μF to 100 μF)
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit
- Limits overcurrent of output transistor.
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit
- Detection temperature 165°C typ.
- Built-in ON / OFF circuit
- Ensures long battery life.
- Discharge shunt function is available.
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free, Sn 100%, halogen-free
*1. Please make sure that the loss of the IC will not exceed the power dissipation when the output current is large.
- Constant-voltage power supply for industrial equipment
- Constant-voltage power supply for home electric appliance
- Constant-voltage power supply for smartcard