The S-1133 Series is a positive voltage regulator with a low dropout voltage (LDO), high output voltage accuracy, and low current consumption (300 mA output current) developed based on CMOS technology. A 1 µF small ceramic capacitor can be used*1. It operates with low current consumption of 60 µA typ. The S-1133 Series includes an overcurrent protection circuit that prevents the output current from exceeding the current capacitance of the output transistor and a thermal shutdown circuit that prevents damage due to overheating. In addition to the types in which output voltage is set inside the IC, a type for which output voltage can be set via an external resistor is added to a lineup (S-1133×00 Series). SOT-89-5 and super-small SNT-8A package realizes a high density mounting. This, in addition to low current consumption, makes the S-1133 Series ideal for mobile devices. *1. A ceramic capacitor of 2.2 µF or more can be used for products whose output voltage is 1.7 V or less.
- Output voltage (internally set)
- 1.2 V to 6.0 V, selectable in 0.1 V step.
- Output voltage (externally set)
- 1.8 V to 8.2 V, settable via external resistor
- Input voltage
- 2.0 V to 10 V
- Output voltage accuracy
(1.2 V to 1.4 V output product: ±15 mV)
- Dropout voltage
- 130 mV typ.
(3.0 V output product, Iout = 100 mA)
- Current consumption
- During operation: 60 μA typ., 90 μA max.
- During power-off: 0.1 μA typ., 1.0 μA max.
- Output current
- Possible to output 300 mA
(at Vin >Vout(s) +1.0 V) *1
- Input and output capacitors
- A ceramic capacitor of 1.0 μF or more can be used. (A ceramic capacitor of 2.2 μF or more can be used for products whose output voltage is 1.7 V or less.)
- Ripple rejection
- 70 dB typ. (1.2 V output product, f = 1.0 kHz)
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit
- Limits overcurrent of output transistor.
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit
- Prevents damage caused by heat.
- Built-in ON / OFF circuit
- Ensures long battery life.
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free, Sn 100%, halogen-free
*1. Attention should be paid to the power dissipation of the package when the output current is large.
- Power supply for battery-powered devices
- Power supply for personal communication devices
- Power supply for home electric appliances