The S-13D1 Series, developed by using the CMOS technology, is a 2-channel positive voltage regulator IC which has low dropout voltage, high accuracy output voltage and low current consumption.
A 0.22 µF small ceramic capacitor can be used, and the S-13D1 Series includes a load current protection circuit that prevents the output current from exceeding the current capacitance of the output transistor and a thermal shutdown circuit that prevents damage due to overheating. Also, C / F type in the S-13D1 Series has a built-in delay function that sets the difference of rising time in a channel.
- Output voltage
- 1.0 V to 3.6 V, selectable in 0.05 V step
- Input voltage
- 1.5 V to 5.5 V
- Output voltage accuracy
- ±1.0% (1.0 V to 1.45 V output product :±15 mV)
- Dropout voltage
- 80 mV typ. (2.8 V output product, Iout = 100 mA)
- Current consumption
- During operation: 39 µA typ., 58 µA max. (per circuit)
During power-off: 0.1 µA typ., 1.0 µA max.
- Output current
- Possible to output 150 mA (at Vin ≥ Vout(S) + 1.0 V)*1 (per circuit)
- Input and output capacitors
- A ceramic capacitor of 0.22 µF or more can be used.
- Ripple rejection
- 70 dB typ. (3.6 V output product, f = 1.0 kHz)
- Delay function is selectable.
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit
- Limits overcurrent of output transistor.
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit
- Prevents damage caused by heat.
- Built-in ON / OFF circuit
- Ensures long battery life.
- Discharge shunt function “available” / “unavailable” is selectable.
- Pull-down function “available” / “unavailable” is selectable.
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
*1. Attention should be paid to the power dissipation of the package when the output current is large.
- Constant-voltage power supply for digital camera
- Constant-voltage power supply for mobile phone
- Constant-voltage power supply for portable equipment