The S-1333 Series, developed by using the CMOS technology, is a positive voltage regulator IC which has low current consumption, high ripple-rejection and low dropout voltage.
Even with low current consumption of 25 μA typ., it has high ripple-rejection of 75 dB typ., and a ceramic capacitor of 1.0 μF or more can be used as the input and output capacitors.
It also has high-accuracy output voltage of ±1.0%.
- Output voltage
- 1.0 V to 3.5 V, selectable in 0.05 V step
- Input voltage
- 1.5 V to 5.5 V
- Output voltage accuracy
- ±1.0% (1.0 V to 1.45 V output product: ±15 mV)
- Dropout voltage
- 160 mV typ. (2.8 V output product, Iout = 100 mA)
- Current consumption
- During operation: 25 µA typ., 38 µA max.
- During power-off: 0.1 µA typ., 1.0 µA max.
- Output current
- Possible to output 300 mA (VOUT(S) ≥ 1.3 V, VIN ≥ VOUT(S) + 1.0 V)*1
- Input and output capacitors
- A ceramic capacitor of 1.0 μF or more can be used.
- Ripple rejection
- 75 dB typ. (1.6 V output product, f = 1.0 kHz)
- 70 dB typ. (2.85 V output product, f = 1.0 kHz)
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit
- Limits overcurrent of output transistor.
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit
- Prevents damage caused by heat.
- Built-in ON / OFF circuit
- Ensures long battery life.
- Discharge shunt function “available” / “unavailable” is selectable.
- Pull-down function “available” / “unavailable” is selectable.
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
*1. Attention should be paid to the power dissipation of the package when the output current is large.
- Constant-voltage power supply for portable communication device, digital camera, and digital audio player
- Constant-voltage power supply for battery-powered device
- Constant-voltage power supply for home electric appliance