The S-1312xxxH Series, developed by using the CMOS technology, is a positive voltage regulator IC which has low current consumption, high ripple-rejection and low dropout voltage.
Even with low current consumption of 20 μA typ., it has high ripple-rejection of 75 dB typ., and a ceramic capacitor of 0.22 μF or more can be used as the input and output capacitors.
It also has high-accuracy output voltage of ±1.0%.
- Output voltage
- 1.0 V to 3.5 V, selectable in 0.05 V step.
- Input voltage
- 1.5 V to 5.5 V
- Output voltage accuracy
- ±1.0% (1.0 V to 1.45 V output product±15 mV)
- Dropout voltage
- 160 mV typ. (2.8 V output product,Iout = 100 mA)
- Current consumption
- During operation: 20 µA typ., 30 µA max.
During power-off: 0.1 µA typ., 1.0 µA max.
- Output current
- Possible to output 150 mA (Vin ≥ Vout(S) + 1.0 V)*1
- Input and output capacitors
- A ceramic capacitor of 0.22 µF or more can be used.
- Ripple rejection
- 75 dB typ. (1.2 V output product, f=1.0 kHz)
70 dB typ. (2.85 V output product, f=1.0 kHz)
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit
- limits overcurrent of output transistor.
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit
- Prevents damage caused by heat.
- Built-in ON / OFF circuit
- Ensures long battery life.
- Discharge shunt function “available” / “unavailable” is selectable.
- Pull-down function “available” / “unavailable” is selectable.
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -40°C to +105°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
*1. Please make sure that the loss of the IC will not exceed the power dissipation when the output current is large.
- Constant-voltage power supply for battery-powered device
- Constant-voltage power supply for home electric appliance