The S-19101xxxA Series, developed by using CMOS technology, is a voltage detector IC for automotive 125°C operation.
The detection voltage is fixed internally with an accuracy of ±3.0% (−Vdet = 2.4 V). The release voltage is set to the same value as the detection voltage, since there is no hysteresis width. It operates with current consumption of 270 nA typ.
The release signal can be delayed by setting a capacitor externally, and the delay time accuracy at Ta = +25°C is ±15%.
The operation temperature range is Ta = −40°C to +125°C. Two output forms Nch open-drain and CMOS output are available.
Compared with conventional CMOS voltage detectors, the S-19101xxxA Series has super-low current consumption and small packages.
- Detection voltage
- 1.2 V to 4.6 V (0.1 V step)
- Detection voltage accuracy
- ±3.0% (2.4 V ≤ –Vdet ≤ 4.6 V, Ta = -40°C to +125°C)
±(2.5% + 12 mV) (1.2 V ≤ –Vdet < 2.4 V, Ta = -40°C to +125°C)
- Current consumption
- 270 nA typ. (1.2 V ≤ –Vdet < 2.3 V)
- Operation voltage range
- 0.6 V to 10.0 V (CMOS output product)
- Delay time accuracy
- ±15% (CD = 4.7 nF, Ta = +25°C)
- Output form
- Nch open-drain output (active “L”)
CMOS output (active “L”)
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 qualified*1
*1. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- For automotive use (engine, transmission, suspension, ABS, related-devices for EV / HEV / PHEV, etc.)