The convenience timer is a CMOS timer IC which operates with low current consumption, and is suitable for the time management of the relative time.
The S-35720 A Series compares the timer value and the value set to the SET0 pin and the SET1 pin, and outputs an interrupt signal when the values match each other.
The timer of the S-35720 A Series is a 24-bit binary-up counter.
4 types of interrupt time can be selected depending on the SET0 pin and the SET1 pin settings.
- Alarm interrupt function
- Settable interrupt time
Selectable as the option on the second time scale from 1 second to 194 days (Approximately half a year)
- Low current consumption
- 0.2 μA typ. (Crystal oscillator: Cl = 6 pF, Vdd = 3.0 V, Ta = +25°C)
- Wide range of operation voltage
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Built-in 32.768 kHz crystal oscillation circuit
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 qualified *1
*1. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- Time management of various systems during the sleep period