The S-1313 Series, developed by using the CMOS technology, is a positive voltage regulator IC which has the super low current consumption and the low dropout voltage.
Current consumption is as low as 0.9 µA typ., and a ceramic capacitor of 0.1 µF or more can be used as the input and output capacitors.
It also has high-accuracy output voltage of ±1.0%.
Related products: S-1312 Series (Low Current Consumption 75db, Output current 150mA)
- Output voltage
- 1.0 V to 3.5 V, selectable in 0.05 V step.
- Input voltage
- 1.5 V to 5.5 V
- Output voltage accuracy
- ±1.0% (1.0 V to 1.45 V output product: ±15 mV)
- Dropout voltage
- 170 mV typ. (2.8 V output product, Iout = 100 mA)
- Current consumption
- During operation: 0.9 µA typ., 1.35 µA max.
- During power-off: 0.01 µA typ., 0.1 µA max.
- Output current
- Possible to output 200 mA (VOUT(S) ≥ 1.4 V, Vin ≥ VOUT(S) + 1.0 V)*1
- Input and output capacitors
- A ceramic capacitor of 0.1 μF or more can be used.
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit
- Limits overcurrent of output transistor
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit
- Prevents damage caused by heat
- Built-in ON / OFF circuit
- Ensures long battery life.
- Discharge shunt function “available” / “unavailable” is selectable.
- Pull-down function “available” / “unavailable” is selectable.
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40℃ to +85℃
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
*1. Attention should be paid to the power dissipation of the package when the output current is large.
- Constant-voltage power supply for portable communication device, digital camera, and digital audio player
- Constant-voltage power supply for battery-powered device
- Constant-voltage power supply for home electric appliance