The S-808xxC series is a series of high-precision voltage detectors developed using CMOS process. The detection voltage is fixed internally with an accuracy of ±2.0%. Two output forms, Nch open-drain and CMOS output, are available.
Ultra-low current consumption and miniature package lineup can meet demand from the portable device applications.
- Ultra-low current consumption
- 1.3 µA Typ. (at VDD 1.5 V)(Products with detection voltage of 1.4 V Typ. or less),
0.8 µA Typ. (at VDD 3.5 V)(Products with detection voltage of 1.5 V Typ. or more)
- High-accuracy detection voltage
- ±2.0 %
- Operating voltage range
- 0.65 V to 5.0 V (Products with detection voltage of 1.4 V Typ. or less),
0.95 V to 10.0 V(Products with detection voltage of 1.5 V Typ. or more)
- Hysteresis characteristics
- 5 % typ.
- Detection voltage
- 0.8 V to 6.0 V (0.1 V step)
- Output form
- Active low CMOS output or active low Nch open-drain
- Lead-free products
- Power monitor for portable equipment such as note book computers, digital cameras, PDA, and cellular phones
- Constant voltage power monitor for cameras, video equipment and communication devices
- Power monitor for microcomputers and reset for CPUs
- Battery checker
- Detection of power failure