The S-1011 Series is a high-accuracy voltage detector developed using CMOS technology. The detection voltage is fixed internally, and the accuracy of the S-1011 Series A / C / E / G type is ±1.5%. It operates with current consumption of 600 nA typ.
Apart from the power supply pin, the detection voltage input pin (SENSE pin) is also prepared in the SENSE detection product, so the output is stable even if the SENSE pin falls to 0 V.
The detection signal and release signal can be delayed by setting a capacitor externally, and the detection delay time accuracy is ±20% (CN = 3.3 nF, Ta = +25°C), the release delay time accuracy is ±20% (CP = 3.3 nF, Ta = +25°C).
Output form is Nch open-drain output.
- Detection voltage
- 3.0 V to 10.0 V (0.05 V step) (SENSE detection product)
- 3.6 V to 10.0 V (0.05 V step) (VDD detection product)
- Detection voltage accuracy
- ±1.5% (A / C / E / G type)
- Detection delay time accuracy
- ±20% (CN = 3.3 nF)
- Release delay time accuracy
- ±20% (CP = 3.3 nF)
- Current consumption
- 600 nA typ.
- Operation voltage range
- 1.8 V to 36.0 V
- Hysteresis width
- “Available” (5.0% typ.) / “unavailable” is selectable.
- Output form
- Nch open-drain output
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- Power supply monitor for microcomputer and reset for CPU
- Constant voltage power supply monitor for TV and home appliance etc.
- Power supply monitor for Blu-ray recorder, notebook PC and digital still camera
- Industrial equipment, housing equipment