The ABLIC S-US5591 is a 32-channel programmable 3-level ultrasound transmit beamformer. Each channel comprises high voltage 3-level pulser (3LP) and active T/R switch.
- 32-channel programmable 3-level ultrasound transmit beamformer.
<3-level pulser (3LP)>
- 0 to +/-100V output voltage
- +/-0.7A source and sink current for high-voltage pulses
- +/-0.5A source and sink active ground clamp
- Min 10ns pulse width with 5ns resolution at 100MHz clock
- Inversion and repetition control of Tx waveform data
- 0.16~40.96μs common delay to all channel at 100MHz clock
- 0~10.235μs channel delay range with 5ns resolution at 100MHz clock
- Individual active Tx channel control
- Up to 100MHz LVDS/CMOS clock (dual edge operation)
- Serial Peripheral Interface ports (LVDS or 1.8~3.3V CMOS)
- Automatic thermal protection with indicator
- 128Byte Waveform Memory and 64Byte control Register
- 314pin 13x13mm BGA package (RoHS compliant)