The S-19311 Series, developed by using high-withstand voltage CMOS technology, is a positive voltage regulator with the reset function, which has high-withstand voltage and high-accuracy output voltage. This IC has a built-in low on-resistance output transistor which provides a small dropout voltage and a large output current. Also, a built-in overcurrent protection circuit to limit overcurrent of the output transistor and a built-in thermal shutdown circuit to limit heat are included.
High heat radiation TO-252-5S(A) and HSOP-8A packages enable high-density mounting.
- Output voltage
- 3.0 V to 5.3 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
- Input voltage
- 4.0 V to 36.0 V
- Output voltage accuracy
- ±2.0% (Tj = −40°C to +150°C)
- Dropout voltage
- 120 mV typ. (5.0V output product, Iout = 100mA)
- Output current
- Possible to output 200 mA (Vin = Vout(s) + 1.0 V)*1
- Input and output capacitors
- A ceramic capacitor of 2.2µF or more can be used.
- Ripple rejection
- 70 dB typ. (f = 100 Hz)
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit
- Limits overcurrent of output transistor.
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit
- Detection temperature 170°C typ.
- Detection voltage
- 2.6 V to 5.0 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
- Detection voltage accuracy
- ±100 mV (Tj = −40°C to +150°C)
- Hysteresis width
- 0.12 V min.
- Release delay time is adjustable*2
- 18 ms typ. (Cdly= 47 nF)
- Current consumption
- During operation: 60 μA typ., 95 μA max. (Tj = −40°C to +150°C)
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- Withstand 45 V load dump
- AEC-Q100 qualified*3
*1. Please make sure that the loss of the IC will not exceed the power dissipation when the output current is large.
*2. The release delay time can be adjusted by connecting CDLY to the DLY pin.
*3. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- Constant-voltage power supply and reset circuit for automotive electric component
- For automotive use (engine, transmission, suspension, ABS, related-devices for EV / HEV / PHEV, etc.)