The S-19212B/DxxA Series, developed by using high-withstand voltage CMOS process technology, is a positive voltage regulator with a high-withstand voltage, low current consumption and high-accuracy output voltage, and has a built-in ON / OFF circuit.
The S-19212B/DxxA Series operates at the maximum operation voltage of 36 V and a low current consumption of 6.5 μA typ., and has a built-in low on-resistance transistor which provides a very small dropout voltage and a large output current.
Also, a built-in overcurrent protection circuit to limit overcurrent of the output transistor and a built-in thermal shutdowncircuit to limit heat are included.
- Output voltage
- 2.5 V to 16.0 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
- Input voltage
- 3.0 V to 36 V
- Output voltage accuracy
- ±2.0% (Tj = -40°C ~ +125°C)
- Current consumption
- During operation: 6.5 µA typ., 8.5 µA max. (Tj = −40°C ~ +125°C)
During power-off: 0.1 µA typ., 3.5 µA max. (Tj = −40°C ~ +125°C)
- Output current
- Possible to output 250 mA (at Vin ≧ Vout(s) + 2.0 V)*1
- Input capacitor
- A ceramic capacitor can be used. (1.0 μF or more)
- Output capacitor
- A ceramic capacitor can be used. (1.0 μF to 100 μF)
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit
- Limits overcurrent of output transistor.
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit
- Detection temperature 165°C typ.
- Built-in ON / OFF circuit
- Ensures long battery life
- Discharge shunt function is available.
- Operation temperature range
- Ta=-40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- Withstand 45 V load dump
- AEC-Q100 qualified*2
*1. Please make sure that the loss of the IC will not exceed the power dissipation when the output current is large.
*2. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- Constant-voltage power supply for electrical application for vehicle interior
- Constant-voltage power supply for home electric appliance
- For automotive use (engine, transmission, suspension, ABS, related-devices for EV / HEV / PHEV, etc.)