The S-19212B/DxxA Series, developed by using high-withstand voltage CMOS process technology, is a positive voltage regulator with a high-withstand voltage, low current consumption and high-accuracy output voltage, and has a built-in ON / OFF circuit.
The S-19212B/DxxA Series operates at the maximum operation voltage of 36 V and a low current consumption of 6.5 μA typ., and has a built-in low on-resistance transistor which provides a very small dropout voltage and a large output current.
Also, a built-in overcurrent protection circuit to limit overcurrent of the output transistor and a built-in thermal shutdowncircuit to limit heat are included.
ABLIC Inc. offers a “thermal simulation service” which supports the thermal design in conditions when our power management ICs are in use by customers. Our thermal simulation service will contribute to reducing the risk in the thermal design at customers’ development stage.
For more information regarding our thermal simulation service, contact our sales representatives.
Caution: This product can be used in vehicle equipment and in-vehicle equipment. Before using the product in the purpose, contact to ABLIC Inc. is indispensable.
- Output voltage
- 2.5 V to 16.0 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
- Input voltage
- 3.0 V to 36 V
- Output voltage accuracy
- ±2.0% (Tj = -40°C ~ +125°C)
- Current consumption
- During operation: 6.5 µA typ., 8.5 µA max. (Tj = −40°C ~ +125°C)
During power-off: 0.1 µA typ., 3.5 µA max. (Tj = −40°C ~ +125°C)
- Output current
- Possible to output 250 mA (at Vin ≧ Vout(s) + 2.0 V)*1
- Input capacitor
- A ceramic capacitor can be used. (1.0 μF or more)
- Output capacitor
- A ceramic capacitor can be used. (1.0 μF to 100 μF)
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit
- Limits overcurrent of output transistor.
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit
- Detection temperature 165°C typ.
- Built-in ON / OFF circuit
- Ensures long battery life
- Discharge shunt function is available.
- Operation temperature range
- Ta=-40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- Withstand 45 V load dump
- AEC-Q100 qualified*2
*1. Please make sure that the loss of the IC will not exceed the power dissipation when the output current is large.
*2. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- Constant-voltage power supply for electrical application for vehicle interior
- Constant-voltage power supply for home electric appliance
- For automotive use (engine, transmission, suspension, ABS, related-devices for EV / HEV / PHEV, etc.)