This IC, developed by CMOS technology, is a high-accuracy Hall effect switch IC that operates with high temperature and high-withstand voltage.
The output voltage level changes when this IC detects the intensity level of magnetic flux density. Using this IC with a magnet makes it possible to detect the open / close in various devices.
- Uses a thin (t0.80 mm max.) TSOT-23-3S or ultra-thin (t0.50 mm max.) HSNT-6(2025) package, contributing to the enhancement of the designs of devices
- Contributes to accurate mechanism operation with high-accuracy magnetic characteristics (Refer to ” Magnetic Characteristics” in the datasheet for details.)
- Suitable for devices which require high quality due to the production system of this IC which certifies automotive application quality
- Contributes to device safe design with a built-in reverse voltage protection circuit and output current limit circuit
- Pole detection
- Omnipolar detection
- Output logic*1
- Active “L”
- Output form*1
- Nch open-drain output
Nch driver + built-in pull-up resistor(1.2kΩ typ.)
- Magnetic sensitivity*1
- Bop = 3.0 mT typ.
Bop = 6.0 mT typ.
Bop = 10.0 mT typ.
Bop = 15.0 mT typ.
- Chopping frequency
- fc = 500 kHz typ.
- Output delay time
- td = 16.0 μs typ.
- Power supply voltage range*2
- Vdd = 2.7 V to 26.0 V
- Built-in regulator
- Built-in reverse voltage protection circuit
- Built-in output current limit circuit
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40℃ to +150℃
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 qualified*3
*1. The option can be selected.
*2. VDD = 2.7 V to 5.5 V when output form is Nch driver + built-in pull-up resistor (1.2 kΩ typ.)
*3. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- Automobile equipment
- Housing equipment
- Industrial equipment