The convenience timer is a CMOS timer IC which operates with low current consumption, and is suitable for the time management of the relative time.
The S-35710 A Series compares the timer value and the value written to the internal register, and outputs an interrupt signal when the values match each other.
The timer of the S-35710 A Series is a 24-bit binary-up counter.
The internal register data can be set freely by users via a 2-wire serial interface. Consequently, the time before the occurrence of an interrupt signal can be set freely.
Caution: This product can be used in vehicle equipment and in-vehicle equipment. Before using the product for these purposes, it is imperative to contact our sales representatives.
- Alarm interrupt function
- Settable on the second time scale from 1 second to 194 days
(Approximately half a year)
- Low current consumption
- 0.2 µA typ. (Crystal oscillator: Cl = 6 pF, Vdd = 3.0 V, Ta = +25°C)
- Wide range of operation voltage
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- 2-wire (I2C-BUS) CPU interface
- Built-in 32.768 kHz crystal oscillation circuit
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 qualified*1
*1. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- Time management during the sleep period of various systems