The S-5852A Series is a high-accuracy digital temperature sensor with thermostat function, which operates in 1.7 V to 3.6 V voltage ranges. The S-5852A Series interfaces with exteriors via I2C-bus and operates at 1.0 MHz maximum. The temperature detection signal is output by using the thermostat function which can be set by the I2C-bus. Moreover, a substantial reduction in current consumption may be achieved by using the shutdown mode which can be set by the I2C-bus.
The operation of the S-5852A Series is explained in the user’s manual. Contact our sales office for more information.
- Temperature accuracy*1
- ±0.5°C typ./±1.0°C max. (Ta = 0°C~+65°C)
±0.5°C typ./±1.0°C max. (Ta = +75°C~+95°C)
- Temperature resolution
- 0.5°C, 0.25°C, 0.125°C, 0.0625°C
- (Selectable by the resolution register)
- Temperature sample rate
- 7 samples / s min.
- Selectable hysteresis width
- No hysteresis, 1.5°C, 3.0°C, 6.0°C
- Current consumption
- Shutdown mode at serial bus non-active: 0.3 μA typ., 3.0 μA max.
- Active mode at serial bus non-active: 40 μA typ., 100 μA max.
- Operation voltage range
- 1.7 V ~ 3.6 V
- Operation frequency
- 1.0 MHz max. (Vdd = 2.2 V ~ 3.6 V)
- 400 kHz max. (Vdd = 1.7 V ~ 2.2 V)
- Thermostat function
- Dual trip mode, single trip mode, OFF (Selectable by the configuration register)
- Noise suppression
- Schmitt trigger and noise filter on input pins (SCL, SDA)
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C ~ +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
*1. The option can be selected.
- Solid state drive
- Hard disk drive
- Notebook PC, tablet PC
- Air conditioning system