The S-5844A Series is a temperature switch IC (thermostat IC) which detects the temperature with a temperature accuracy of ±2.5°C. The output inverts when temperature reaches the detection temperature. The S-5844A Series restores the output voltage when the temperature drops to the level of release temperature.
The S-5844A Series operates at the lower power supply voltage of 1.65 V and its current consumption is 0.18 µA typ. due to CMOS configuration.
A temperature sensor with the negative temperature coefficient, a reference voltage generation circuit and a comparator are integrated on one chip, and enclosed into the packages SOT-23-5 and SNT-4A, and the super-small package HSNT-4 (1010).
- Detection temperature
- +50°C to +100°C, +5°C step,
- Low voltage operation
- 1.65 V min.
- Low current consumption
- 0.18 µA typ. (Ta = +25°C)
- Hysteresis temperature
- selectable in 5°C, 10°C, 15°C or 20°C
- Selectable output logic in active “H” or “L”
- Selectable output form in CMOS or Nch open drain
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- Fan control
- Air conditioning system
- Mobile phone
- Game consoles
- Various electronic devices