This IC, developed by CMOS technology, is a high-accuracy Hall effect IC that operates with high-withstand voltage over a wide operation temperature range.
The IC switches output voltage level when the IC detects magnetic flux density (magnetic field) polarity changes. The Zero Crossing Latch detection method realizes polarity changes detection with the higher accuracy than the conventional bipolar latch method. Using this IC with a magnet makes it possible to detect the rotation status in various devices.
- In addition to maintaining the performance of the existing S-576Z B Series, the operation temperature range has been extended (−50°C to +150°C)
- Uses a thin (t0.80 mm max.) TSOT-23-3S package, allowing for device miniaturization
- Contributes to reduction of mechanism operation dispersion through high accuracy detection of magnetic flux density (magnetic field) polarity changes
- Contributes to device safe design with a built-in output current limit circuit
- Pole detection
- Zero Crossing Latch detection
- Output logic*1
- VOUT = “L” at S pole detection
VOUT = “H” at S pole detection
- Output form*1
- Nch open-drain output
Nch driver + built-in pull-up resistor (1.2 kΩ typ.)
- Zero crossing latch point
- BZ = 0.0 mT typ.
- Release point (S pole)*1
- BRS = 3.0 mT typ.
BRS = 6.0 mT typ.
- Chopping frequency
- fC = 500 kHz typ.
- Output delay time
- tD = 8.0 μs typ.
- Power supply voltage range*2
- VDD = 2.7 V to 26.0 V
- Built-in regulator
- Built-in output current limit circuit
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −50°C to +150°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
*1. The option can be selected.
*2. VDD = 2.7 V to 5.5 V when output form is Nch driver + built-in pull-up resistor (1.2 kΩ typ.)
- Infrastructure equipment
- Outdoor brushless DC (BLDC) motor
- Home appliance
- Housing equipment
- Industrial equipment