This IC, developed by CMOS technology, is a high-accuracy Hall effect IC with switchable detection pole function that operates at a low voltage and low current consumption.
The output voltage changes when this IC detects the intensity level of magnetic flux density of the polarity according to the input pin status. The inclusion of a switchable detection pole function makes it possible to reduce the number of parts and realize a variety of different systems by using this IC with a magnet. High-density mounting is possible by using the super small SNT-4A package.
Due to its low voltage operation and low current consumption, this IC is suitable for battery-operated portable devices. Its high-accuracy magnetic characteristics also allow this IC to reduce operation dispersion in magnet combination systems.
- Switchable detection pole function
- Omnipolar detection, S pole detection, N pole detection
- Output logic*1
- Active “L”
- Output form
- CMOS output
- Magnetic sensitivity (hysteresis width)*1
- Bop = 1.8 mT typ. (Bhys = 0.7 mT typ.)
Bop = 3.0 mT typ. (Bhys = 0.8 mT typ.)
Bop = 3.0 mT typ. (Bhys = 1.3 mT typ.)
Bop = 4.5 mT typ. (Bhys = 1.0 mT typ.)
Bop = 4.5 mT typ. (Bhys = 2.5 mT typ.)
- Operating cycle (current consumption)*1
- tcycle = 102.1 ms typ. (Idd = 1.4 μA typ.)
tcycle = 50.5 ms typ. (Idd = 2.0 μA typ.)
tcycle = 5.7 ms typ. (Idd = 12.0 μA typ.)
- Power supply voltage range*2
- Vdd = 1.45 V to 3.6 V
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
*1. The option can be selected.
*2. Power supply voltage range is different by optional combination.
- Mobile phone, smart phone
- Notebook PC, tablet PC
- Wearable device
- Plaything, portable game
- Home appliance