The S-5715 Series, developed by CMOS technology, is a high-accuracy Hall effect switch IC that operates with high-speed/middle-speed detection and low current consumption.
The output voltage changes when the S-5715 Series detects the intensity level of flux density. Using the S-5715 Series with a magnet makes it possible to detect the open/close and rotation state in various devices.
High-density mounting is possible by using the super small SNT-4A package or the small SOT-23-3 package.
Due to its high-accuracy magnetic characteristics, the S-5715 Series can make operation’s dispersion in the system combined with magnet smaller.
•Please contact our sales representatives for magnetic simulation.
- Pole detection*1
- Detection of both poles, S pole or N pole
- Output logic*1
- Active “L”, active “H”
- Output form*1
- Nch open drain output, CMOS output
- Magnetic sensitivity
- Bop = 3.0 mT typ.
- Operating cycle (current consumption) *1
- Product with both poles detection:
tcycle = 0.10 ms (1400 µA) typ.
tcycle = 0.90 ms (155 µA) typ.
tcycle = 5.70 ms (26 µA) typ.
- Product with S pole or N pole detection:
tcycle = 0.05 ms (1400 µA) typ.
tcycle = 1.25 ms (60 µA) typ.
tcycle = 6.05 ms (13 µA) typ.
- Power supply voltage range
- Vdd = 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Operation temperature range
- Ta =-40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free*2
*1. The Option can be selected.
*2. Refer to “Product Name Structure” for details.
- Playthings, portable games
- Home appliances
- Housing equipments
- Industrial equipments