This IC, developed by CMOS technology, is a high-accuracy Hall effect switch IC that operates at a low voltage with a highspeed detection. The output voltage changes when this IC detects the intensity level of magnetic flux density. Using this IC with a magnet makes it possible to detect the open / close in various devices.
High-density mounting is possible by using the small SOT-23-3 or the super-small SNT-4A package.
Due to its low voltage operation and low current consumption, this IC is suitable for battery-operated portable devices. Also, due to its high-accuracy magnetic characteristics, this IC can make operation’s dispersion in the system combined with magnet smaller.
- Pole detection*1
- Detection of omnipolar, S pole or N pole
- Output logic*1
- Active ” L “, active ” H “
- Output form*1
- Nch open drain output, CMOS output
- Magnetic sensitivity*1
- Bop = 3.0 mT typ.
- Bop = 4.5 mT typ.
- Bop = 7.0 mT typ.
- Operating cycle (current consumption)
- Product with omnipolar detection:
tcycle = 0.10 ms (Ido=640µA) typ.
- Product with S pole or N pole detection:
tcycle = 0.05 ms (Ido=640µA) typ.
- Power supply voltage range
- Vdd = 1.6 V to 3.5 V
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
*1. The Option can be selected.
- Mobile phone,Smart phone
- Notebook PC,tablet PC
- Digital video camera
- Plaything, portable game
- Home appliance