The interval timer IC allows for intermittent system operation by inputting a signal to the system at fixed periods of time.
The S-35740 outputs an interval signal (fixed-cycle interrupt signal). The frequency and duty ratio of the interval signal (fixed-cycle interrupt signal) can be set freely by users via a 2-wire serial interface.
The S-35740 has a 24-bit timer. For example, users can obtain the cumulative energization time of the system since the timer performs a count-up action every second.
- Interval signal output function (Fixed-cycle interrupt signal output function)
- Settable interval signal frequency and duty ratio, with an output control pin
- Low current consumption
- 0.2 µA typ. (Quartz crystal: Cl = 6.0 pF, Vdd = 3.0 V, ENBL pin = “H”, Ta = +25°C)
- Wide range of operation voltage
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- 2-wire (I2C-bus) CPU interface
- Built-in 32.768 kHz crystal oscillation circuit
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- IoT communications device
- Monitoring device
- Security device
- Battery system
- Energy harvesting system