The wake-up timer IC allows for intermittent system operation by periodically waking up the system.
The S-35710 Series compares the timer value and the value written to the internal register, and outputs a wake-up signal (interrupt signal) when the values match each other.
The timer of the S-35710 Series is a 24-bit binary-up counter.
The internal register data can be set freely by users via a 2-wire serial interface. Consequently, the time before the occurrence of a wake-up signal (interrupt signal) can be set freely.
- Wake-up function (Alarm interrupt function)
- Settable on the second time scale from 1 second to 194 days (Approximately half a year)
- Low current consumption
- 0.2 µA typ. (Quartz crystal: Cl = 6.0 pF, Vdd = 3.0 V, Ta = +25°C)
- Wide range of operation voltage
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- 2-wire (I2C-BUS) CPU interface
- Built-in 32.768 kHz crystal oscillation circuit
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- IoT communications device
- Monitoring device
- Security device
- Battery system
- Energy harvesting system