The S-1410/1411 Series is a watchdog timer developed using CMOS technology, which can operate with low current consumption of 3.8 μA typ. The reset function and the low voltage detection function are available.
- Detection voltage
- 2.0 V to 5.0 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
- Detection voltage accuracy
- Input voltage
- Vdd = 0.9 V to 6.0 V
- Hysteresis width
- 5% typ.
- Current consumption
- 3.8 μA typ.
- Reset time-out period
- 14.5 ms typ. (Cpor = 2200 pF)
- Watchdog time-out period
- 24.6 ms typ. (Cwdt = 470 pF)
- Watchdog operation is switchable
- Enable, Disable
- Watchdog operation voltage range
- VDD = 2.5 V to 6.0 V
- Watchdog mode switching function*1
- Time-out mode, window mode
- Watchdog input edge is selectable
- Rising edge, falling edge, both rising and falling edges
- Product type is selectable
- S-1410 Series
(Product with W/ T pin (Output : WDOpin))
- S-1411 Series
(Product without W/ T pin (Output : RSTpin, WDOpin))
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +105°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
*1. The S-1411 Series is fixed to the window mode.
- Power supply monitoring of microcontroller mounted apparatus and system monitoring