The S-818 series is a positive voltage regulator (LDO regulator) developed utilizing CMOS technology featured by low dropout voltage, high output voltage accuracy and low current consumption. Built-in low on-resistance transistor provides low dropout voltage and large output current. A ceramic capacitor of 2 µF or more can be used as an output capacitor. A power-OFF circuit ensures long battery life.
The SOT-23-5 miniaturized package and the SOT-89-5 package are recommended for configuring portable devices and large output current applications, respectively.
- Low current consumption
- During operation: Typ. 30 µA, Max. 40 µA ;
During power off: Typ. 100 nA, Max. 500 nA
- Output voltage
- 0.1V steps between 2.0 and 6.0V
- High accuracy output voltage
- Peak output current
- 200mA capable (3.0V output product, Vin=4V) Note, 300mA capable (5.0V output product, Vin=6V) Note
- Low dropout voltage
- Typ. 170mV (5.0V output product, Iout = 60mA)
- A ceramic capacitor (2 µF or more) can be used as an output capacitor.
- Built-in power-off circuit
- Lead-free products
Note: Please consider power dissipation of the package when the output current is large.
- Power source for battery-powered devices
- Power source for personal communication devices
- Power source for home electric/electronic appliances