The S-1003 Series is a high-accuracy voltage detector developed using CMOS technology. The detection voltage is fixed internally with an accuracy of ±1.0% (−Vdet ≥ 2.2 V). It operates with current consumption of 500 nA typ.
The release signal can be delayed by setting a capacitor externally. Delay time accuracy is ±15%.
Moreover, since the S-1003 Series includes the manual reset function, the reset signal can be also output forcibly.
Two output forms Nch open-drain output and CMOS output are available.
- Detection voltage
- 1.2 V to 5.0 V (0.1 V step)
- Detection voltage accuracy
- ±1.0% (2.2 V ≤ −Vdet ≤ 5.0 V)
- ±22 mV (1.2 V ≤ −Vdet < 2.2 V)
- Current consumption
- 500 nA typ.
- Operation voltage range
- 0.95 V to 10.0 V
- Hysteresis width
- 5% ± 2%
- Manual reset function
- MR pin logic active “L”, active “H”
- Delay time accuracy
- ±15% (CD = 4.7 nF)
- Output form
- Nch open-drain output (Active “L”)
- CMOS output (Active “L”)
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40℃ to +85℃
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- Power supply monitor for microcomputer and reset for CPU
- Constant voltage power supply monitor for TV, Blu-ray recorder and home appliance
- Power supply monitor for portable devices such as notebook PC, digital still camera and mobile phon