The S-8269B Series is an overcurrent monitoring IC for multi-serial-cell pack including high-accuracy voltage detection circuits and delay circuits.
By using an external overcurrent detection resistor, the S-8269B Series realizes high-accuracy overcurrent protection with less effect from temperature change.
The S-8269A series with CTL pin is also available. For details, please contact our sales offices.
- High-accuracy voltage detection circuit
- Discharge overcurrent detection voltage 1: 0.0030 V to 0.1000 V (0.5 mV step) Accuracy ±1.5 mV
- Discharge overcurrent detection voltage 2: 0.010 V to 0.100 V (1 mV step) Accuracy ±3 mV
- Load short-circuiting detection voltage: 0.020 V to 0.100 V (1 mV step) Accuracy ±5 mV
- Charge overcurrent detection voltage: −0.1000 V to −0.0030 V (0.5 mV step) Accuracy ±1.5 mV
- Detection delay times are generated only by an internal circuit (external capacitors are unnecessary)
- Discharge overcurrent control function
- Release condition of discharge overcurrent status: Load disconnection
- Release voltage of discharge overcurrent status: Discharge overcurrent detection voltage 1 (VDIOV1)
- High-withstand voltage
- VM pin and CO pin: Absolute maximum rating 28 V
- Low current consumption
- During operation: 2.0 μA typ., 4.0 μA max. (Ta = +25°C)
- Wide operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack
- Lithium polymer rechargeable battery pack