The ABLIC Inc. HDL6M06522BN is low charge injection 32-channel high-voltage analog switch IC operated only by a single 5V for ultrasound imaging applications.
The HDL6M06522BN consists of single-pole, single-throw (SPST) analog switches controlled by Serial Digital Interface (SDI).
The HDL6M06522BN does not require any high-voltage power supply and has a unique pin-out for easy PCB traces. Two different packages are available.
- 32-channel high-voltage SPST analog switch with active ground clamp
- 0V to ±100V analog signal voltage range (10kHz to 20MHz signal frequency range)
- 2A peak analog signal current per channel
- 8Ω main switch on-resistance
- 40kΩ bleed resistor on probe side
- 32-bit shift registers
- Low on/off-capacitance
- 10pC charge injection to 1000pF
- -52dB off-isolation at 5MHz (load-independent)
- -60dB switch crosstalk
- 35Ω ground clamp switch on probe side alternately turned on/off with main switch
- DS_ASW to disable 35Ω ground clamp switch
- 1.8V to 5V CMOS logic interface
- Single +5V power supply (NO HIGH-VOLTAGE POWER SUPPLY required)
- Low power dissipation (static 5mW)
- Embedded thermal protection flag indicator
- Unique pin configuration for easy PCB traces
- RoHS compliant 84-lead 10x10mm QFN