The S-19400/19401 Series is a watchdog timer developed using CMOS technology, which can operate with low current consumption of 3.8 μA typ. The reset function and the low voltage detection function are available.
- Detection voltage
- 2.0 V to 5.0 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
- Detection voltage accuracy
- Input voltage
- Vdd = 0.9 V to 6.0 V
- Hysteresis width
- 5% typ.
- Current consumption during watchdog timer operation
- 3.8 μA typ.
- Reset time-out period
- 14.5 ms typ. (Cpor = 2200 pF)
- Watchdog time-out period
- 24.6 ms typ. (CWDT = 470 pF)
- Watchdog operation is switchable
- Enable, Disable
- Watchdog operation voltage range
- 2.5 V to 6.0 V
- Watchdog mode switching function*1
- Time-out mode, window mode
- Watchdog input edge is selectable
- Rising edge, falling edge, both rising and falling edges
- Product type is selectable
- S-19400 Series (Product with W / T pin (Output: WDO pin))
- S-19401 Series (Product without W / T pin (Output: RST pin, WDO pin))
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 qualified*2
*1. The S-19401 Series is fixed to the window mode.
*2. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- For automotive use (engine, transmission, suspension, ABS, related-devices for EV / HEV / PHEV, etc.)