This IC, developed using CMOS technology, is a high-accuracy window voltage detector that detects undervoltage and overvoltage. The detection voltage and release voltage are fixed internally with an accuracy of ±1.5%.
Apart from the power supply pin, the detection voltage input pin (SENSE pin) is also prepared, so the output is stable even if the SENSE pin voltage (VSENSE) falls to 0 V. The SENSE pin also has a built-in reverse connection protection circuit that reduces current in the SENSE pin during a reverse connection.
The release signal can be delayed by setting a capacitor externally, and the release delay time accuracy is ±15% (CD = 3.3 nF). The output form is Nch open-drain output.
- Detection voltage
- Undervoltage detection voltage 4.0 V to 10.0 V (0.05 V step)
- Overvoltage detection voltage 16.0 V to 18.0 V (0.1 V step)
- Detection voltage accuracy
- Undervoltage detection voltage ±1.5%
- Overvoltage detection voltage ±1.5%
- Hysteresis width selectable from “Available” / “Unavailable”
- “Available”: 5.0%, 10.0%
- “Unavailable”: 0%
- Release delay time accuracy
- ±15% (CD = 3.3 nF)
- Current consumption
- 0.9 μA typ.
- Output form
- Nch open-drain output
- Built-in reverse connection protection circuit
- Reduces current in the SENSE pin during a reverse connection.
- Operation voltage range
- 3.0 V to 36.0 V
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- Withstand 45 V load dump
- AEC-Q100 qualified*1
*1. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- Overvoltage detection of power supply for automotive electric component
- Automotive battery voltage detection
- For automotive use (engine, transmission, suspension, ABS, related-devices for EV / HEV / PHEV, etc.)