The S-19110 Series is a high-accuracy voltage detector developed using CMOS technology. The detection voltage and release voltage are fixed internally with an accuracy of ±2.0%. It operates with current consumption of 600 nA typ.
Apart from the power supply pin, the detection voltage input pin (SENSE pin) is also prepared, so the output is stable even if the SENSE pin falls to 0 V.
The detection signal and release signal can be delayed by setting a capacitor externally, and the detection delay time accuracy is ±20% (Cn = 3.3 nF, Ta = −40°C to +125°C), the release delay time accuracy is ±20% (Cp = 3.3 nF, Ta = −40°C to +125°C).
Output form is Nch open-drain output.
- Detection voltage
- 5.0 V to 10.0 V (0.05 V step)
- Detection voltage accuracy
- ±2.0% (Ta = −40°C to +125°C)
- Detection delay time accuracy
- ±20% (Cn = 3.3 nF, Ta = −40°C to +125°C)
- Release voltage
- 5.25 V to 13.0 V (0.05 V step)
- Release voltage accuracy
- ±2.0% (Ta = −40°C to +125°C、5.0% ≤ VHYS ≤ 20.0%)
- ±2.5% (Ta = −40°C to +125°C、20.0% < VHYS ≤ 30.0%)
- Release delay time accuracy
- ±20% (Cp = 3.3 nF, Ta = −40°C to +125°C)
- Current consumption
- 600 nA typ.
- Operation voltage range
- 1.8 V to 36.0 V
- Hysteresis width*1
- “Available” / “unavailable” is selectable.
- 5.0% to 30.0% (Ta = −40°C to +125°C)
- Output form
- Nch open-drain output
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- Withstand 45 V load dump
- AEC-Q100 qualified*2
*1. When “Available” is selected, the hysteresis width can be set to a range of 5.0% to 30%.
*2. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- Power supply monitor for microcomputer and reset for CPU
- Automotive battery voltage detection
- For automotive use (engine, transmission, suspension, ABS, related-devices for EV / HEV / PHEV, etc.)