This IC is a high temperature operation 3-wire serial EEPROM for automotive components. This IC has the capacity of 1 K-bit, 2 K-bit, 4 K-bit, 8 K-bit and 16 K-bit, and the organization is 64 words × 16-bit, 128 words × 16-bit, 256 words × 16-bit, 512 words × 16-bit and 1024 words × 16-bit, respectively. Sequential read is available, at which time addresses are automatically incremented in 16-bit blocks. The communication method is by the Microwire bus.
Caution: Before using the product in automobile control unit or medical equipment, contact to ABLIC Inc. is indispensable.
- Memory capacity
- S-93A46B : 1 K-bit (64-word ×16-bit)
- S-93A56B : 2 K-bit (128-word ×16-bit)
- S-93A66B : 4 K-bit (256-word ×16-bit)
- S-93A76B : 8 K-bit (512-word ×16-bit) (under development)
- S-93A86B : 16 K-bit (1024-word ×16-bit) (under development)
- Operation voltage range
- Read: : 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Write : 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Operation frequency
- 2.0 MHz max.
- Write time
- 4.0 ms max.
- Sequential read
- CMOS schmitt input (CS, SK, DI)
- Write protect function during the low power supply voltage
- Function to protect against write due to erroneous instruction recognition
- 106 cycle / word*1 (Ta = +85°C)
- 8 × 105 cycle / word*1 (Ta = +105°C)
- 5 × 105 cycle / word*1 (Ta = +125°C)
- Data retention
- 100 years (Ta = +25°C)
- 50 years (Ta = +125°C)
- Initial delivery state
- Wafer level burn-in (standard specification)
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 in process*2
*1. For each address (Word: 16-bit)
*2. Contact our sales office for details.