This IC incorporates a general purpose analog circuit in a small package. This is a zero-drift operational amplifier with Rail-to-Rail input and output, which uses auto-zeroing techniques to provide low input offset voltage. The S-19611AB is a dual operational amplifier (2 circuits), which is suitable for applications requiring less offset voltage.
Caution: This product can be used in vehicle equipment and in-vehicle equipment. Before using the product in the purpose, contact to ABLIC Inc. is indispensable.
- Low input offset voltage
- VIO = 17 μV max. (Ta = +25°C)
- VIO = 100 μV max. (Ta = −40°C to +105°C)
- Operation power supply voltage range
- VDD = 2.65 V to 5.50 V
- Low current consumption (Per circuit)
- IDD = 200 μA typ.
- Internal phase compensation
- No external parts required
- Rail-to-Rail input and output
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +105°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 qualified*1
*1. Contact our sales office for details.
- High-accuracy current detection
- Various sensor interfaces
- Strain gauge amplifier