This IC incorporates a general purpose analog circuit in a small package. This is a CMOS type operational amplifier with phase compensation circuit, which operates at a low voltage and low current consumption.
The S-19610AB is a dual operational amplifier (2 circuits).
Caution: This product can be used in vehicle equipment and in-vehicle equipment. Before using the product in the purpose, contact to ABLIC Inc. is indispensable.
- Low input offset voltage
- VDD = 6.0 mV max. (Ta = −40°C to +125°C)
- Operation power supply voltage range
- VDD = 2.70 V to 5.50 V
- Low current consumption (Per circuit)
- IDD = 1.00 μA typ.
- Internal phase compensation
- No external parts required
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 qualified*1
*1. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- Current sensing
- Signal amplification
- Active filter