This IC, developed by CMOS technology, is a high-accuracy Hall effect IC that operates with high temperature and high-withstand voltage.
The IC switches output voltage level when the IC detects magnetic flux density (magnetic field) polarity changes. The ZCL (Zero Crossing Latch) detection method realizes polarity changes detection with the higher accuracy than the conventional bipolar latch method. Using this IC with a magnet makes it possible to detect the rotation status in various devices.
ABLIC Inc. offers a “magnetic simulation service” that provides the ideal combination of magnets and our Hall effect ICs for customer systems. Our magnetic simulation service will reduce prototype production, development period and development costs. In addition, it will contribute to optimization of parts to realize high cost performance.
For more information regarding our magnetic simulation service, contact our sales representatives.
Caution: This product can be used in vehicle equipment and in-vehicle equipment. Before using the product for
these purposes, it is imperative to contact our sales representatives.
- Uses a thin (t0.80 mm max.) TSOT-23-3S or ultra-thin (t0.50 mm max.) HSNT-6(2025) package, allowing for device miniaturization
- Contributes to reduction of mechanism operation dispersion through high accuracy detection of magnetic flux density (magnetic field) polarity changes
- Suitable for devices which require high quality due to the production system of this IC which certifies automotive application quality
- Contributes to device safe design with a built-in reverse voltage protection circuit and output current limit circuit
- Pole detection
- ZCL detection
- Output logic*1
- VOUT = “L” at S pole detection
VOUT = “H” at S pole detection
- Output form*1
- Nch open-drain output
Nch driver + built-in pull-up resistor (1.2 kΩ typ.)
- Zero crossing latch point
- BZ = 0.0 mT typ.
- Release point (S pole)*1
- BRS = 3.0 mT typ.
BRS = 6.0 mT typ.
- Chopping frequency
- fC = 500 kHz typ.
- Output delay time
- tD = 8.0 μs typ.
- Power supply voltage range*2
- VDD = 2.7 V to 26.0 V
- Built-in regulator
- Built-in reverse voltage protection circuit
- Built-in output current limit circuit
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +150°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 in process*3
*1. The option can be selected.
*2. VDD = 2.7 V to 5.5 V when output form is Nch driver + built-in pull-up resistor (1.2 kΩ typ.)
*3. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- Brushless DC (BLDC) motor for automotive applications
- Automobile equipment
- Housing equipment
- Industrial equipment