The S-19190 Series is a voltage monitoring IC with a cell balancing function and includes a high-accuracy voltage detection circuit and a delay circuit.
The S-19190 Series is suitable for cell balancing and overcharge protection of batteries and capacitors.
- High-accuracy voltage detection circuit
- Cell balancing detection voltage: 2.0 V ~ 4.6 V (5 mV step)
- Accuracy ±12 mV (2.0 V≦Vbu＜2.4 V)
- Accuracy ±0.5% (2.4 V≦Vbu≦4.6 V)
- Cell balancing release voltage: 2.0 V ~ 4.6 V*1
- Accuracy ±24 mV (2.0 V≦Vbl＜2.4 V)
- Accuracy ±1.0% (2.4 V≦Vbl≦4.6 V)
- Overcharge detection voltage: 2.0 V ~ 4.6 V (5 mV step)
- Accuracy ±12 mV (2.0 V≦Vcu＜2.4 V)
- Accuracy ±0.5% (2.4 V≦Vcu≦4.6 V)
- Overcharge release voltage: 2.0 V ~ 4.6 V*2
- Accuracy ±24 mV (2.0 V≦Vcl＜2.4 V)
- Accuracy ±1.0% (2.4 V≦Vcl≦4.6 V)
- Built-in Nch transistor with ON resistance of 5Ωtyp. between the CB pin and the VSS pin
- Current consumption
- 2.0 µA max. (Ta = +25°C)
- Delay times are generated only by an internal circuit (External capacitors are unnecessary).
- CO pin output form and output logic are selectable
- CMOS output: Active “H”, active “L”
- Nch open-drain output: Active “H”, active “L”
- Switchable to power-saving mode by using the CE pin
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -40℃ to +105℃
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 qualified*3
*1. Cell balancing release voltage = Cell balancing detection voltage − Cell balancing hysteresis voltage (Cell balancing hysteresis voltage can be selected as 0 V or from a range of 0.1 V to 0.7 V in 50 mV step.)
*2. Overcharge release voltage = Overcharge detection voltage − Overcharge hysteresis voltage (Overcharge hysteresis voltage can be selected as 0 V or from a range of 0.1 V to 0.7 V in 50 mV step.)
*3. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- Rechargeable battery module
- Capacitor module