This IC, developed by using CMOS technology, is a high side switch with the current monitor function.
When the Pch output transistor is turned on, voltage is supplied to the load connected to the VOUT pin. The current monitor measures the current flowing to the high side switch, outputs the voltage according to the load current, and limits the current value from exceeding the set value.
In addition, this IC has the ON / OFF circuit to control the Pch output transistor’s status, ON and OFF, and the thermal shutdown circuit to limit overheating.
- Input voltage
- 4.5 V to 36.0 V
- Current consumption
- During operation: 55 μA typ., 95 μA max. (Tj = −40°C to +150°C)
- During power-off: 0.6 μA typ., 2.0 μA max. (Tj = −40°C to +125°C)
- ON resistance
- RON = 0.6 Ω typ., 1.0 Ω max. (Tj = −40°C to +125°C)
- Limit current
- 100 mA to 300 mA, selectable in 10 mA step
- Limit current accuracy
- ±10% (ILIM(S) = 200 mA to 300 mA)
- Current monitor function
- Possible to monitor load current by monitoring the CSO pin voltage.
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit
- Latch type*1, detection temperature 170°C typ.
- Build-in overvoltage detection circuit
- Detects an output short-circuit of the higher voltage.
- Built-in ON / OFF circuit
- Ensures long battery life.
- Under voltage lockout function (UVLO)
- 2.6 V typ. (Detection voltage)
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 in process*2
*1. Please contact our sales representatives for products with hysteresis type.
*2. Contact our sales representatives for details.
- Remote LNA phantom power such as GPS antenna
- ADAS locator
- Car navigation system
- Car audio system