This IC incorporates a general purpose analog circuit in a small package.
The S-89713 Series is an auto-zero operation, zero-drift operational amplifier that has input and output of low input offset voltage and Rail-to-Rail. The S-89713 Series is suitable for applications requiring less offset voltage.
The S-89713 Series is a dual operational amplifier (with 2 circuits).
- Low input offset voltage
- VIO = 10 μV max. (Ta = +25°C)
- Operation power supply voltage range
- VDD = 2.65 V to 5.50 V
- Low current consumption
- IDD = 165 µA Typ. (Per circuit, Ta = +25°C)
IDD = 330 µA Typ. (2 circuits, Ta = +25°C)
- Internal phase compensation
- No external parts required
- Rail-to-Rail input and output
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- Various sensor interface
- High-accuracy current detection
- Strain gauge amplifiers
- Various electric devices