The mini-analog series is a group of ICs that incorporate a general purpose analog circuit in a small package. The S-89110/89120 Series is a CMOS type operational amplifier that has a phase compensation circuit, and operates at a low voltage with low current consumption. These features make this product the ideal solution for small battery-powered portable equipment. The S-89110A/120A Series is a single operational amplifier (one circuit). The S-89110B/120B Series is a dual operational amplifier (two circuits).
- Lower operating voltage than the conventional general-purpose
- Vdd = 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Low current consumption (per circuit)
- Idd = 50 µA (S-89110 Series)
Idd = 10 µA (S-89120 Series)
- Low input offset voltage
- 4.0 mV max.
- No external capacitors required for internal phase compensation
- Output full swing
- Lead-free, Sn 100%, halogen-free
- Mobile phones
- Notebook PCs
- Digital cameras
- Digital video cameras