The mini-analog series is a group of ICs that incorporate a general purpose analog circuit in a small package. The S-89230/89240 Series is a CMOS type comparator works on a lower voltage and lower current consumption. These features make this product the ideal solution for small battery-powered portable equipment. This product is a dual comparator (with 2 circuits).
- Lower operating voltage than the conventional general-purpose
- Vdd = 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Low current consumption (per circuit)
- Idd = 23 µA Typ. (S-89230 Series)
- Idd = 5 µA Typ. (S-89240 Series)
- Low input offset voltage
- 4.0 mV Max.
- Output full swing
- A dual comparator (with 2 circuits)
- Lead-free product
- Mobile phones
- Notebook PCs
- Digital cameras
- Digital video cameras