The mini-analog series is a group of ICs that incorporate a general purpose analog circuit in a small package.
S-89130/89140 Series is a CMOS type operational amplifier that has a phase compensation circuit, and operates at a low voltage with low current consumption. S-89130/89140 Series can operate within a wide temperature range of -40°C to +125°C.
This product is a dual operational amplifier (two circuits).
- Lower operating voltage
- Vdd = 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Low current consumption (per circuit)
- Idd = 1.00 mA typ. (S-89130 Series, Vdd = 5.0 V), Idd = 0.27 mA typ. (S-89140 Series, Vdd = 5.0 V)
- Low input offset voltage
- Vio = 6.0 mV max. (S-89130 Series),
Vio = 7.0 mV max. (S-89140 Series)
- Operational temperature range
- -40°C to +125°C
- No external capacitors required for internal phase compensation
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- Current sensing
- Signal amplification
- Active filter
- Electronics devices