Extended Operation Temperature Range,
High-withstand Voltage, High-speed, ZCL® Hall Effect IC
S-576Z R Series
such as 5G base station antennas or electric valves
- Stable and dependable operation
over a wide temperature range from severe cold to blistering heat
that does not surrender to wear, dust or dirt
Birth of the S-576Z R Series of ZCL Hall effect ICs for motor control
The wide operation temperature range of the S-576Z R Series Hall effect IC optimizes the BLDC motor used for controlling moving parts.
The ZCL hall effect IC is
a new generation of Hall effect ICs
that change the output signal at the
point polarity changes (zero crossing point) and employs
the world’s first*1 detection method optimized for
brushless DC motor control.
Stable control of operation of physical infrastructure even at -50°C
Optimizes operation of physical infrastructure
The S-576Z R Series of ZCL Hall effect ICs are ideal for controlling BLDC motor rotation used for opening and closing electric valve actuators or adjusting 5G base station antennas orientation.
S-576Z R Series can do the following:
• operate over a wide temperature range from -50 to +150°C.
• employ the ZCL detection methodology to ensure that rotation control is not affected by housing variations or ambient temperature fluctuations.
Creates a BLDC motor impervious to temperature fluctuations or design tolerances
A ZCL Hall effect IC detects when magnetic flux density exceeds 0mT. When used in a BLDC motor for rotation control,
• stable control is enabled at all times since the IC is unaffected by changes in magnetic flux density caused by temperature fluctuations or changes in the distance between the magnet and the Hall effect IC.
• accurate and smooth motor rotation is ensured without the need for complex calibration.
Specifications ideal for motors
• High ESD Performance
To cope with the harsh environment during motor installation, it has anti-ESD performance of HBM:8,000V.
• Built-in Pull-up Resistor
S-576Z R Series integrate a 1.2kΩ pull-up resistor, which is ideal for reducing the delay in the rise and fall times of signal output.
• Wide Operating Voltage Range
The wide operating voltage range of 2.7V – 26.0V ensures stable sensor signal output at motor start and stop.
Brushless DC motor
- Infrastructure equipment, Outdoor brushless DC motor（5G base station antennas, electric valve actuators）
- Home appliance, Housing equipment, Industrial equipment
Hall effect ICs for Motors
|Product name||S-576Z R Series|
|for general use|
|Power supply voltage range||VDD=2.7V to 26.0V|
|Pole detection||ZCL detection|
|VOUT=”L” at S pole detection
VOUT= “H” at S pole detection
|Nch open-drain output
Nch driver + built-in pull-up resistor (1.2 kΩ typ.)
|Zero crossing latch point||BZ=0.0mT typ.|
|Release point (S pole)||BRS= 3.0 mT typ
BRS= 6.0 mT typ
|Chopping frequency||fC= 500kHz typ.|
|Output delay time||tD=8.0μs typ.|
|Operation temperature range||Ta=−50°C to +150°C|