The S-8110C/8120C Series is a family of high-precision temperature sensor ICs on a single chip with a linear
output voltage for temperature changes.
Each chip is composed of a temperature sensor, a constant current circuit, and an operational amplifier.
It can be used at temperatures ranging from -40°C to +100°C. These devices have much better linearity than
other temperature sensors such as thermistors, and can be used for a wide range of temperature control
- Temperature accuracy
- S-8110C Series: ±5.0°C (–30°C to +100°C)
- S-8120C Series: ±2.5°C (–30°C to +100°C)
- Linear output voltage
- –8.20 mV/°C typ.
- Ta = -30°C: 1.951 V typ.
- Ta = -30°C: 1.474 V typ.
- Ta = +100°C: 0.882 V typ.
- ±0.5% typ. (-20°C to +80°C)
- Wide power supply voltage operation
- VDD = 2.4 V to 10.0 V
- Low current consumption
- 4.5 µA typ. (+25°C)
- Built-in operational amplifier
- VSS standard output
- Lead-free, Sn 100%, halogen-free*1
*1. Refer to “■ Product Name Structure” for details.
- Compensation of high-frequency circuits such as cellular phones and radio equipment
- Compensation of oscillation frequency in crystal oscillator
- LCD contrast compensation
- Compensation of amplifier gain
- Compensation of auto focus circuits
- Temperature detection in battery management
- Overheating prevention for charged batteries or halogen lights